4. Trump & Trump Law Offices
The English Tudor stone structure that houses the law offices of Trump & Trump was built in 1939 after razing the 19th century summer cottage of Warner Washington. The grounds encompass three lots, one of which was purchased in the original land auction by Samuel Washington. In 1858, David Hunter Strother purchased two of the lots. In 1858 Goff or Rose cottage was razed from the section facing Mercer Street in 2000 after serving for years as an apartment building.
© 2004 Travel Berkeley Springs. All rights reserved.