Treasure seekers delight in antique malls and shops, galleries and specialty shops packed with gifts and collectibles, most within the walkable historic downtown. Auctions and flea markets are standard weekend fare. A Sunday Farmers Market fills the square from April through December.
- The annual Apple Butter Festival on Columbus Day weekend features two days of live music and games plus nearly 200 vendors of arts, crafts and food.
- George Washington's Bathtub Celebration in mid-March focuses on local history and dollar specials.
- Uniquely West Virginia Wine and Food Festival in April is a day long sampling of state wines and edibles.
- Local artists stage the Berkeley Springs Studio Tour on Memorial Day weekend and two weekends after Apple Butter Festival in October. Farmers Market every Sunday 10am-2pm from April through December.
- Art in the Park sets up on various Sundays in the Berkeley Springs State Park.